This practice was established in the 1940's by Dr. Charles Armstrong and Dr. John Watson both native San Diegans. They purchased this property and built our existing building at 315 Walnut Avenue in 1960. Dr. Peter Shaw took over the practice in 1985.
Our practice now includes 3 full time dentists and 5 full time hygienists. We offer all general dentistry services for children and adults. In addition, Dr. Shaw does many oral surgery procedures, including the placement of implants and soft tissue grafting.
Meet Our Doctors
Meet Our Staff
315 Walnut Avenue • San Diego, California 92103 • 619 • 297 • 2954